Mohandes Elec-Com Group
To Be Elected!
Are you new to this group?
To be included in this group's communications and to receive updates, please email the above representative.
Please click below to join our social media groups:
Group General Monthly Gathering:
Time: Third Wed of month at 6:30-8:30 PM
Venue: North York Civic Centre, 5100 Yonge St
Note: The group may hold an other meeting except of the monthly general meeting. The timing and place will be announced to group members directly.
Our group accommodates a wide range of engineers as follows:
- Instrumentation & Control (Automation) engineers
- Electronics engineers
- Electrical engineers
- Telecommunication engineers
- Computer engineers
- Biomedical engineers
Our engineers have an extensive range of specialties, which includes but is not limited to:
1. Instrumentation & Control (Automation) engineers
- PLC and HMI Programming:
☛ Siemens: Step5, Step7, PCS7, TIA Portal, S7-Graph, WinCC
☛ Allen Bradley: RSLogix 5, RSLogix 500, RSLogix 5000, RSView, Factory Talk
☛ Other PLCs: ABB, Omron, Schneider
- PLC networking: FCS, Profibus, Fieldbus, Ethernet, DH485/+, Device net, Control net, Modbus
- Robotics: ABB, Fanuc, Kauka
- Instrumentation: Various Transducers, Sensor fusion
2. Electronics engineers
3. Electrical engineers
- Power Stations, Battery banks, UPS, Transformers, Lighting, Energy management
- Drives: Siemens, AB, Bosch, SMC
4. Telecommunication engineers
- Networking: TCI, IT enterprise, Wireless, IDRO
- Telephony: VOIP, LTE, 3G/4G, TDM, TCI
5. Computer engineers
6. Biomedical engineers
- Computer Networking
- Computer programming: Visual C++, Java, and so on
☛ Many of our engineers have P.Eng qualification.
☛ In addition, our engineers have experience in various industries such as:
- Oil&Gas, Steel, Food, Automotive, Mining, Energy, Oxygen, and so on
☛ Our engineers are also capable of doing different tasks in:
- Design, commissioning, maintenance, sale, and education